Tuesday, January 15, 2008

What's Out There in the World

One of the neatest things about this project has been finding out about people and organizations who are doing interesting and wonderful things that I previously knew nothing about. Here is a small sampling: some of the following organizations are doing work that I fervently believe in, some are doing work that I find interesting, and some strike me as particularly intriguing concepts. Some of them also get high marks for their website design!
I know there are others as well: there are so many pages that I am seeing each day while searching for more people to invite to join the project, or in searching for photos to add to the site - or in searching for help on various web and technology glitches! - that it is mind-boggling.

Boggling. Blogging. Hmm...

No comments: