Friday, December 21, 2007

Hello, blog!

It's time that Song of Peace had a blog!  I suspect that I won't be as good at updating this as I should, but I'll give it a try nonetheless.

Introduction: if you don't know about this project, here's where to find out all about it: www.songofpeace.org.

I'm hoping to be able to connect with several people in January who have proposed projects and get their final information.  I have groups that are looking for singers, and singers looking for groups - and the potential to actually connect some of them!  Since the holiday time is one which traditionally is about connecting and reconnecting with people, if anyone reading this thinks of spreading the word this season, that would be great.  We're into the thousands of participants, but we still need help to get into the tens-of-thousands and hundreds-of-thousands.

Quote for the day: "Et in terra pax" 
 


No comments: